Frozen Dessert Delivery
- Please note when placing an order for delivery from our Frozen Dessert range, our cakes will be dispatched frozen and will partially defrost in transit.
- We recommend storing your dessert in the fridge upon delivery, and allowing it to defrost fully. All items are best consumed within 5 days.
- If you require a fully frozen dessert, we recommend collection from our store directly.
- Our desserts can be refrozen on arrival, however this will affect the quality of the product.
Storage & Defrost Instructions
- To defrost the product, remove the dessert from the freezer and leave the box at room temperature for 90 minutes until it has fully defrosted.
- From chilled, take the dessert out of the fridge 30 minutes before eating.
- We recommend cutting the product with a hot knife.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Delivery and Collections
- Our delivery service runs Tuesday to Friday.
- Our courier speed is usually within 2 hours before the time required within the delivery period, as standard. Please call and talk to our staff about other options if your order is time-sensitive.
- Food safety is our highest priority so our time frames are important.
- Charges are allocated by suburb the item is being delivered to. The price of each suburb shows on our checkout page when you place your order. Charges are shown before the final confirmation of the order. The suburbs shown are the suburbs we deliver to.
- We do not deliver cakes outside of the Auckland area.
- We make every effort to ensure safe delivery but if we cannot access the building; if the recipient refuses package; is not at the address or supplied address is incorrect the items will be returned to Rocket Kitchen Mt Eden until additional delivery charges have been collected for redelivery. Rocket Kitchen delivers in good faith and makes every attempt to contact the client and recipient before the product is returned to us. In circumstances where we still cannot reach you and the product then expires we are under no obligation to refund the courier, cake or any other costs we have sustained about this order.
- We require a recipient phone number for all orders going to non-business addresses. This is so we can make sure there is going to be someone home to receive the order.
- Certain products can be left at the doorstep and we will advise. Items that must be refrigerated will not be left unattended as this would compromise our food safety policy. When we do need to contact the recipient, we simply advise that a friend has a gift for them and we need to arrange a courier delivery. If you wish the gift to be anonymous we can accommodate but please be aware we are not responsible if the recipient refuses to accept the package.
- Orders can be collected in person from 597 Mt Eden Road, Tuesday to Saturday between 8am and 4pm.
Frozen Meal, Hamper or Gift Pack Deliveries
- Standard terms still apply as above. Please read carefully.
- All frozen food is delivered chilled in line with our food safety policy. Reheating instructions can be supplied for suitable items.
- Packages that contain frozen goods cannot be left unattended. This would compromise our food safety policy.
- Packages containing frozen food cannot be delivered outside the Auckland area. Packages are available that contain "pantry" items which can be sent all over the country. Please ensure adequate notice is supplied for out of Auckland or inter-island orders to avoid disappointment. Call store to see if your needs can be met.