A classic French style Lemon Meringue tart. Visually it's very impressive, and taste wise it's impeccable.
A handmade pastry base, topped with special recipe almond crème. Then layered with a tangy homemade lemon curd in a dome shape and finished with delicate hand piped Italian meringue.
This tart serves 12 to 16 portions, depending on how generous your slices are. Each tart is 23cm.
Frozen Dessert Delivery
- Please note when placing an order for delivery from our Frozen Dessert range, our cakes will be dispatched frozen and will partially defrost in transit.
- We recommend storing your dessert in the fridge upon delivery, and allowing it to defrost fully. All items are best consumed within 5 days.
- If you require a fully frozen dessert, we recommend collection from our store directly.
- Our desserts can be refrozen on arrival, however this will affect the quality of the product.
Storage & Defrost Instructions
- To defrost the product, remove the dessert from the freezer and leave the box at room temperature for 90 minutes until it has fully defrosted.
- From chilled, take the dessert out of the fridge 30 minutes before eating.
- We recommend cutting the product with a hot knife.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.